New Adventure

Tomorrow it will be a whole week since getting to Marshalltown. I still haven't decided on if I like it or not but I am willing to give it some more time. It is definitely an adjustment this town that is just a little bit smaller than my hometown of Gillette doesn't have one coffee shop (I know because I have searched and asked numerous people). I am assuming that Iowan's don't drink coffee...?

The cable guy suggested that I could probably find a small cafe where all the farmers and their wife's go in the mornings and that I might bring home some funny crude jokes with me. So maybe this will be a date for next week!

I have been working on some freelance jobs while I have been home but it is strange to me to not be so overwhelmed with work that I am itching at finding some more jobs!

No comments