Moving Forward

This year started with me making a resolution or more of a goal to dedicate more time to my business / Etsy shop. Or maybe I should say more creative design time.  As some of you already know I currently have a full time design position with a private college in Iowa but have always freelanced on the side (lots of long nights included).

When we first moved to Iowa 2 years ago I wasn't positive where I wanted to go with my small business.  I started out with a local bridal fair and then ventured into some bigger shows in Des Moines.  I currently do about 3 shows a year. It amazes me what a positive impact these shows have had.  Custom designing invitations for couples is a wonderful creative outlet for me.

So far 2013 has been already wonderfully busy for me with some great new clients and couples.  In the next couple of weeks I will start sharing some of my new designs that I am very proud of.




No comments