Bike Inspired Nursery

Vintage bike on wall in nursery


When we found out we were having a baby I started pinning nursery themed ideas on Pinterest like a crazy person. There were so many amazing ideas I didn't know how I would choose. I was very much on a neutral nursery trend. My family and friends couldn't understand what I was wanting.



Then I had a dream of what his nursery would look like, including a bike on the wall. Yes you read that right a bike! An old school, antique bike, that we scavenged for in the basement of our local bike shop (Black Tire Bike Co.). It was a GEM in that mess of bikes and honestly exactly what I dreamt it would be.
DIY wood shelves with books
Bike nursery with flash card printable on wall

DIY wood shelves

Bike on wall in nursery

Little back story my husband and I both fell in love with biking since moving to Iowa, we were now hoping our little babe would enjoy the wind in his hair someday as much as we do.

Nursery Sources:

Yellow Pouf originally found at Target on sale, similar pouf can be found at Wayfair
Flash Card Frames: Barnwood Open Frame (these will usually go 50% off at sometime every month)
Flash Card Wall Art Free Printable

We also had a bike inspired baby shower, some of TT's decor came from that, you can check out the details here.  



No comments