Halloween is Fast Approaching



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  So why not post one of my Halloween Cards that I will be sending out to friends who I will not be able to enjoy the holiday with.

I know my procrastinating is getting the best of me and I am running behind this year on deciding what my costume will be. Last year I went as Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood. I really love the books and the HBO show, so Sookie appealed to me. The year before I went as Juno with the fake belly and all. My boyfriend even played along and dressed up as Pauly Bleeker, he even wore the short yellow shorts. This year has been more difficult in finding a costume that I feel will be different from all of the others. I guess as time keeps ticking by I will be forced to make a decision.

No comments