DIY Home Office Desk

As a graphic designer I spend most of my days sitting in front of a computer screen. With that being said a few months ago we were cleaning out our spare bedroom/my home office and I made a comment to my husband that I would love a new desk.



"I want something cute!" That is all I had to tell my husband before his DIY brain went off measuring and making a plan. A few days later I came home and he had bought everything including the paint color. Yes, the paint color I was little nervous about this part since I had no say but he picked perfectly what I had imagined. #husbandoftheyearaward

This is where it all started just a slab of wood (sized 2'x4') and 4 spindles. I used a stain for the top of the desk and the turquoise paint for the legs and sides.









No comments